Tuesday 5 August 2014

More from Mark's Flower Plot

A little selection of "non-veg" photos for you...

Bumble Bee on Rudbeckia "Goldsturm"


Wider view of the Rudbeckia - in full bloom now.


Gaillardia "Burgunder"


Gaillardia "Burgunder"


Echinacea "Little Magnus"


Faded bloom of Gaillardia "Burgunder"


A little flower corner on the patio. The Hydrangea flowers have faded from bright pink to almost white.


Dahlia "Bishop of Llandaff"


Japanese Anemone "September Charm"


Helenium.


Helenium.


Calendula - from the "Flighty's Favourites" selection.


OK, are you convinced now that it's not just veg that I grow?

4 comments:

  1. There won't be any room for veg soon, the flowers are taking over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summer flowers. My are all lying on the ground again. We just have had a heavy rainfall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the heleniums. I'm putting some in next year I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The number of flowers isn't mounting up isn't it? I have the same rudbeckia but it doesn't seem to be very happy - maybe I need to move it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.