Sunday 19 May 2013

Arty photos

This is just a collection of recent photos. (There will be a "proper" post later this afternoon, as usual).

Lily of the Valley

Cornus Alba "Kesselringii" - this one has dark foliage and almost-black stems

Dogwood - Cornus Alba "Kesselringii"

Another Cornus - official name not known

Ditto

Variegated Dogwood - cornus Alba "Gouchaultii"

Aquilegia

Aquilegia

Wild Garlic

Wild Garlic

Fern

Looking back at these, I must observe that photographing white subjects is difficult! You should see how many shots of Lily of the Valley I took before I got one that I was reasonably happy with.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love Cornus as well. Lots of interest - foliage, flowers, berries, red stems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics Mark! Love the Dogwood! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.