Tuesday 1 January 2013

Mark's Veg Plot - the book!

As I wrote last week, one of my best Christmas presents this year was a compilation of photos and text from posts on my blog, put together by my daughter Emma, as a book, using the online publishing facility call Blurb.


I am so pleased with this book that I want to show it to you (and everyone!). If you follow this link you can see the book - and if you so desire, buy it!

http://www.blurb.co.uk/bookstore/detail/3576279

It is also available in smaller format (both soft- and hard-bound) here:

http://www.blurb.co.uk/bookstore/detail/3598568

Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely present. Did she keep it a secret from you? I've been using blurb this year too. Over the holidays my kids each wrote a story and drew pictures for it and I published them for them. Also I've been putting together a family cookbook with our favourite recipes. But that is taking ages. Hopefully I will be finished this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Mark! What a great gift! Cheers, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift. I bet Emma had a dilemma when it came to choosing what to include as you write so many great posts and take so many wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Happy New Year
    That looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An excellent idea and present, well done to Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an great start to the New Year Mark,
    The book is fantastic...how clever and thoughtful of Emma to have spent so much time and effort on such a personal project. Your a lucky man! ;D

    I think no garden is complete unless there's a water feature.
    I can see there will be many brilliant photos ahead...what a treat we have in store! I can't wait....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is absolutely fantastic!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.