Saturday 12 January 2013

Calendar girls - check out these cute chicks!

Well, a title like that ought to boost my blog's pageview ratings a bit, eh?

Sorry to disappoint some of you, but this post is about chickens...

Exhibitionist chick

I know that many of my readers rear chickens, so I thought they might like to see a little of a really unusual calendar that Jane has won from The Happy Egg Company. It is their "Nice Pecks" official 2013 calendar:


This was a prize in a competition on the company's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thehappyeggco

Here are some of the cute chicks in provocative poses:-

Valentine's Day chick


Chick getting into the bath


Sister Act


Narcissus chick


Dusky maiden

[Note: sorry about the quality of these photos - they are after all photos of photos, and it was hard to get them without a huge amount of glare from the glossy paper!]

5 comments:

  1. I thought for one minute you had started to keep chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some really unusual chickens, I like the first one, she looks like she's got a mane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I wish I was as well groomed as those chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wonderful! Lol! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.