Wednesday 25 December 2013

Happy Christmas!

Since I can't physically greet you and share with you a real Mince Pie, I offer you a virtual one:


Jane's winning streak has been continuing, and Monday saw the delivery of this lovely prize - a very comprehensive collection of Christmas goodies:


This little lot included a 15lb turkey, a jar of Cranberry sauce, 12 mince pies (as seen above), a Christmas pudding, Stilton cheese, crackers, (edible type), a big bag of Satsumas, two bottles of wine, and positively LOADS of different veg - including the inevitable Brussels Sprouts (love 'em or hate 'em they are part of the tradition now).

Most of this lot has gone across to my daughter Emma's house, where I will be spending Christmas Day. [Jane is over in France with Fiona and Juan, helping them to prepare baby Luna's first-ever Christmas Dinner. I don't expect Luna will eat any sprouts...!]
Best Wishes to you all. I'll be back posting to my blog in a few days...

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    Happy New Year!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas bud looking forward to the new year to test out your seed gift.... Great prize chers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A prize every day - It's like having a real life advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.