Monday 28 May 2012

More pretty pictures

Ten days or so ago I published a post that was just a collection of photos, and it attracted some very complimentary comments, so I thought it would be good to give people more of what they like... See what you think of these:-

Fern

"Applets"

Raspberry leaves

Tiny unidentified moth on an Oregano leaf

Lily of the Valley

Bee on Raspberry leaf

Philadelphus

Rhubarb flower

Chive flower
Not much time for blogging at present - still condemned to "hard labour" at Mum's house! Making progress, but there's a lot to do. Sorry I have not had time to explore your blogs and contribute any comments. Hopefully I'll be back to the normal routine within a few days (though I expect my own garden will be in need of some TLC by now...)

6 comments:

  1. We are mostly women, so of course we like pretty! Good luck with the "hard labour"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the shadow on the lily leaves. It's a very artistic picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all interested in that rhubarb flower. I want to see what it looks like when it opens (if it does?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the little fella is a mint moth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lily of the valley, such pretty little flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a comment! Please note that Comment Moderation is enabled for older posts.